Friday 8 June 2018

Moving Boats!

Last week, Moana3 had the TinkerLab challenge of creating powered boats - through either propellors, jet propulsion (water through a straw) or balloon power.







There were a great variety of boats created and we were excited to see how they went.  We tested them out in the junior water play tub first and were desperate to see how they went in the big school pool!!

Today there was a strong head wind - we think we should have made sailboats!!





Listen to our discussion on what boat style we thought worked the best...

3 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Milo, those boats look awesome. My favorite boat was Taj's one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Kobe, those boats look awesome. My favorite boat was Hugo's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Moana learning hub, I like how you used plastic bottles to make your boat. I wish I could do that. I don't mind if you comment on my blog.
    http://tpsaucklandf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete