Thursday 8 November 2018

Support our Craft Fair!!

Wow - we have been busy beavers today in Moana Learning Hub!
Our school Craft Fair is coming up next Saturday 17 November and today we had a Make & Do Day to get our craft items ready.

We have made: airdry clay christmas ornaments and jewellery dishes, christmas card packs, baking in a jar, little poi and jewellery (necklaces and bracelets).  We had 2 awesome mums (thanks Dayna and Kari) come in to help us.

We are really proud of our efforts and look forward to selling our wares next weekend.  Perhaps you could come along to our craft fair too!









5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Moana crafters!
    I wish I lived in Gisborne so I could come to your Craft Fair. It sounds like it would be a great place for me to get started on some Christmas shopping. Your ornaments and poi look amazing. What is in the jar? That looks pretty interesting.
    Tania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania, you may have to come and visit! The jar is 'Baking in a Jar' and 'Hot Chocolate'... all the dry ingredients you need to make biscuits and yummy hot chocolate! Made by a group of dedicated boys... we think they'll be a hit!

      Delete
  2. Talofa MLH , I really like how you guys are preparing for christmas.
    I like the objects that you used to make it. Where do you get the supplies from?
    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my name is eh htoo I like your guys different items and objects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Moana learning hub. I really like crafting and how you had some awesome mind blowing ideas. How did you make the poi.

    ReplyDelete